Decal cost subject to change 10/01/15
(Renters, Fraternity/Sorority, Homeowner w/o Homestead)
Decals in Zones 1, 2, 5, and 10: $100 per decal
Decals in all other Zones: $50 per decal.
(Homeowners w/ Homesteaded Properties)
Decals in all Zones: $20 for one year or $60 for three years
All renter/tenant and one year homeowner decals will expire on September 30th 2015.
Three year homeowner decals will expire three years thereafter.
- This website only sells residential parking decals. Parking permits for businesses, visitors and meal
decals for fraternity/sorority members must be purchased at the Thomas Center, 306 NE 6th Ave., Bldg. B,
Lobby. Decal office hours are Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Decals that are ordered online will not be mailed to the resident. Decals must be picked up in person at the Thomas Center (see information above). Decals ordered online will be available the following city business day starting at 8:00 a.m.
Decals ordered on Monday will be available on Tuesday.
Decals ordered on Tuesday will be available on Wednesday.
Decals ordered on Wednesday will be available on Thursday.
Decals ordered on Thursday will be available on Friday. Note: Friday hours are 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Decals ordered on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be available on Monday.
- In order to pick up your decal you must provide required proof of residency and vehicle ownership.
Click here for an explanation of what you must provide.
The decal grace period runs from July 15th thru August 31st. Residents are responsible for making sure
a valid decal is on the vehicle before the end of the grace period. Decal enforcement begins on
September 1st. During the grace period, parking enforcement will issue citations for all other
- All decals are both Zone and vehicle specific. Please affix your decal directly to the lower
driver’s side windshield (from inside the vehicle). If a decal is not properly affixed, then the
decal will be revoked and a citation will be issued. Decals are issued to the license plate and
if the license plate number does not match the number in the system, the decal will be revoked.
Additional administrative fees may be assessed, if a decal is revoked. Residents must call
(352) 334-5024 to update license plate or new vehicle information.
A map of the decal area can be found at: http://gvilleparking.com/locations-rates#decals
Internet Explorer version 6.0 and later can be used to purchase decals.
Do not use any other web browsers.